Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Where am I?

Ever notice how much a head wound bleeds? Alot. So I am sleeping last night and suddenly my head hurts and I wake up. Now, I've been woken up by the cat scratching the crap outa me before and I screamed bloody murder when it happened(and it was about an 8inch gash up the back of my arm). This time I barely moved, just sorta woke up. Then put my hand to my head and looked and saw blood. Then I put my other hand up there and got more blood. So I got up and went to the bathroom and blood was running down the right side of my face! Lots of it! I grabbed a towel and wiped away(it must have been about 3am or so-not really awake at all) what I could until I was pretty sure I wasn't bleeding anymore. I am certain there is a decent size gash up in my hair-the kid got squicked out when she looked at it this morning. I need to take a shower and wash out the blood but I am afraid of the pain the shampoo may cause. I can feel the scabbing and what seems to be a bit of a small lump. It hurts. Yep. I don't know why we let the cat sleep where she does-although I reckon this is only the second time I recall this happening and she is close to 12 years old. And I can't really stop her from coming up on the bed while I am asleep. Just one of those things I guess.

But boy does my head hurt.

No comments: