Tuesday, December 02, 2008

One month later....

And yes, I've been playing World of Warcraft, all day, every day. No visiting cemeteries, no visiting anything. I wonder if I can even remember how to use my camera. Oh sure, I'll get out at some point this month, have to go buy Christmas presents. Otherwise, I sit at this computer, all day, every day. Yeah, during the Summer it was too hot to go anywhere and do anything. Now it is too cold. Gas prices were too high-but they have come back down recently. No time. No motivation? Not really sure. I spend all day travelling the world in World of Warcraft, because it is the only travel I get anymore. I hate logging in and playing that game, but for some reason I just can't stop doing it. It's the "oh my goodness there is something that i should have and if i don't log in EVERY SINGLE DAY it will take me longer to get or i wont get it at all and THEN WHAT??"

So no, I have no updates on anything for this blog. Nothing new to say. I don't even watch the news anymore because just seeing the "O" word makes me nauseaous. I am and will be oblivious for the next 4 years. The History Channel is my friend.

The only exciting thing that really happened lately...I FINALLY FOUND MY CHRIS GAINES CD! I'd been searching for it(and for a new copy) for it seems like 2 years now or longer. And the other day I popped open my Garth Double Live cd case, pried open the back part where the 2nd cd would be and there was this SHINY PRECIOUS that said "Greatest Hits" across it and I almost SCREAMED.

Yes, I love Chris Gaines. This is my favorite album of ALL TIME. I think I should go make a few copies of it now, maybe put one in the fireproof lockbox. One in the car. One in the truck. One in the cd player in the living room. Upload to the cheap fake Ipod-thingee we bought. Sigh.....

No comments: