Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nashville Zoo

This is probably one of my all time favorite photos that I've taken!

The Nashville Zoo has new Bengal Tiger cubs, born December 2008. They are only at our zoo temporarily, but we had to take the opportunity to see them. Honestly, I could have stayed all day and watched them! They are just like any other 4 month old kitten you have ever seen. Very playful and hysterical to watch! We must have sat and watched them for half an hour, I took around 114 photos of them(well, I took over 500 total at the zoo-great subject matter!)! At this moment, one was chasing the other and suddenly her little front legs just tumbled out from under her and she did a face plant! It was so funny and I couldn't believe I managed to capture it!

Benwah and Taboo will not be at our zoo for long, so if you can you should jump at the chance to go and see these 2 adorable tigers!

No comments: