Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Too much rain

We just haven't had the chance to get out lately-it seems like it is always raining. The cemetery that I stopped at a few months ago on Old Hickory-the one I could barely see the headstones from the overgrowth. It was mostly lots and lots of dead bushes and bushes with massive pickers on them. I could see the headstones, just not get close enough to read them. Drove by it on Saturday and it looked like a jungle. The green growth was so thick you couldn't even see the fence around the cemetery. I'd wager many graveyards look like that about now. Just no time for anyone to cut the grass and weeds.

We did go see "Star Trek" Saturday-a good indoor thing while it rained. The movie was awesome! And I loved Karl Urban. He was fabulous as Bones.

The kiddo's cast comes off in 2 more weeks. Just in time for camp!

Working on my website a bit more. Found a good new look for the new pages-need to get more motivated to "git 'er done"!

No comments: