Thursday, March 06, 2008

First comment!

Looky there! At the post before this! First ever comment from someone! So other people(or at least one!) *DO* read this page?! Wow!

Thank you for the nice comment. It does make me feel good when I get some kind of response regarding the website, especially the cemeteries section. Lets me know I am not wasting my time. Though at times I certainly feel as if I am.


---------------------------------------------------------

Just want to say that we bought a treadmill last week. And I have begun to make an attempt to watch what I eat. It isn't easy so far, and it's only been a few days, so we will see how(and if) it will continue. I really want this, and hopefully I can stick with it this time.

One final note.....I actually just went back and watched "Lord of the Rings", and I mean *really* watched it, for the first time. I think I've seen it before, but didn't care and didn't pay attention. And I've not seen all of the other two. But with playing Lord of the Rings Online game(and being slightly obsessed over the past couple of years with Dom Monaghan who played Merry-and Charlie on Lost), it makes sense. And now things *in the game* make more sense!! And places will be more interesting if I can relate them to something! Cool. =)

No comments: