Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rutherford County-the 'B's

Did the B's today for Rutherford County. Only the ones that I haven't been to, the ones I am only giving basic info on. There are TONS of Bs in our county! Hopefully the next few pages go faster! I think I will get all those pages done before I go back and redo all the pages with photos. Because that means I will have to go back and fix all the photos to better sizes and with the website name added to them.

So much to do, so little attention to keep at it.

Argh though writing about these places makes me want to get back out and find them!! At least a few of them. Sigh....

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thank you for all the work that you have posted about the cemeteries and headstones. You have helped me to find members of my families, especially in Rutherford CO.Without your postings I would never have know where they were buried.

M. Northern Tullahoma TN