Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random photo of the day

I have been lax as of late. In fact, I have been on a crusade to get one of my characters to a certain level in World of Warcraft. He will be there tomorrow. So I am hoping Monday to get back to getting serious about my website. In the meantime, I am going to add some photos here as a preview.

I plan to add quite a bit to the history section, and in fact should call it the history & interesting things section. The subsections include: Abandoned buildings; Architecture; Boats; Bridges; Churches; Forts; Historical Markers; Houses; Memorials; Planes; Signs; Statues; Trains; Trees; and Weird Buildings. And I have plenty to add to each I think!

More info to come, check back, oh around once a week maybe! Heh.

Forgot to add the info about the photo! I took this of the Trinity Church in downtown Nashville last year. Beautiful little historical church. It was a hospital during the Battle of Nashville, which was fought mostly just south of here.

No comments: