Thursday, June 05, 2008

Started a new blog

Need to separate ideas. So I have started another blog with Blogger here. This one was turning into a "photo of the day" when I really wanted it to be just about Rutherford County, Tennessee as well as the cemeteries I come across when I go graving. It also became a venting place. I don't want that. So here is where I will post things now...

This blog will be all about cemeteries and historical places in my county.

Scouts Pix is a "photo of the day" blog. I started it today.

My World of Warcraft blog is where I talk about how much I hate the game but can't stop playing it every single day. >.<

My Myspace page, isn't updated often, but it is where I am going to go to vent. I feel more comfortable screaming at idiots there for some reason. And if the Dems win the White House, there will be LOTS of complaining from me.

I also post in the Find A Grave forums, though not often and I am virtually invisible there.

So starting today, less talking here, more photos everywhere!

No comments: