Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More photos from our trip...

First up is a shot of some lightning I got-this is why we didn't get out much and tried to make the most of when we could get out. Every afternoon looked like this.
Still amazed that I got a photo of the lightning!


Our first day we went over to the Greeneville/Jonesborough area. This is the Earnest Fort Home, built in the late 1700s by my 7th great-grandfather on the banks of the Chuckey River. Pretty darn cool.


Then we went to Dollywood. So many photos, I couldn't decide. I went with this one that shows the new coaster, Mystery Mine, on the other side of Timber! Lots of fun there, Mystery Mine rocked!


This is a Zonkey, at the Exotic Deer Petting Zoo. Cool place, fun to see the animals, they need more hand washing places though. Those animals slobber a LOT.


And finally, on the way to the east, at Interstate 81 at 40, this beer truck had overturned. What a tragedy. No, the driver was fine. But all that beer.....!

1 comment:

CLUTCH said...

You style is very interresting and i will
put you on my blogroll in future.

Congratulations for your work