Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Man I play too much

World of Warcraft. Sigh. I just can't bring myself to do anything else.

Well, ok, last week I chased the Goodyear Blimp all over Smyrna for 30 minutes trying to get to where I could take some photos of it. Ended up back at the airport, got some good shots and headed home. And what followed me home? Of course, the blimp did. >.<

School started, it is nice to have peace and quiet during the day again. But of course I then log in and play Warcraft all day.

Have LOVED the show "Bones" for 3 seasons now. Never knew that hotty Booth was on other tv shows. Like really HUGE tv shows that I just never watched. For the past 2 weeks I have been getting up at 5am to watch 2 episodes of "Angel". Still have never seen an episode of "Buffy". My goodness this man, David Boreanaz, is HOT! Wow. I have a picture of him on my desktop now.

Still looking HIGHLY forward to Brad Paisley's new album coming out in November. Any Brad is awesome. Love his new video for "Waitin on a Woman"-still tear up nearly every time I see it.

Got this stupid bronchitis thing that won't go away. And yeah, I hate doctors so I won't go see anyone. Somedays it isn't that easy to breath and I cough a lot. Some days I just don't want to get out of bed. And some days I feel almost completely fine. It's been about a month now, started up right after we got back from Gatlinburg. Ugh.

Soo very sick and tired of hearing about the election. Just seeing or hearing Oblahma makes me want to PUKE.

Watched TONS of Olympics. Dissappointed to miss so much in the middle of the night. Ping Pong should not be a sport. Will lawn darts or horseshoes be added soon? Bummed about us losing the final game in softball. Really bummed. Also bummed how we continued to get screwed by judges in diving and gymnastics. Thrilled to watch Phelps each night.

Almost lunch time. I should eat some leftover lasagna or maybe just make some mac'n'cheese(my healing/comfort food).

Signing off for now.

No comments: