Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hump day

Wednesday already?

Well, the lymph problem has yet to really go away. She has an appointment with her real doctor tomorrow. Hopefully they will do something a little more proactve, as I hate hate hate seeing her neck look like it does. I also want her to get better so that she can play Saturday in her first game. She got her first uniform yesterday. She got #6 (cos she is six years old-I suppose next year she will want #7). I always got #1 when I was a kid, because it was the smallest jersey, and I was always the smallest kid on the team. Anyways...

Ya know I'm not normally into something such as "American Idol", but I do think that Anthony Fedorov kid is a cutie! I still wonder if he is any relation to Sergei!! HA!

Wandered around Evergreen Cemetery in Murfreesboro this morning. Found some interesting people, not who I was looking for-but then the mower guys were out in full force and there was a tree-cutting crew taking down a huge one in the exact section I needed to search. Next time... Also stopped by the Burrus Cemetery on Asbury Ln, nobody was home again(although it's not like *I* am gonna knock on someone's door-that is DH's job!). I got a far-off shot of it though.

I also got a cushy cover for my bike seat. Now I can really get to riding it and not worry about my behind hurting for days afterward.

No new "Lost" tonight. No new "Mythbusters". New "CSI New York". New "South Park". Cool. Oh and....HAPPY DANCE that those annoying guys are gone from "Amazing Race"! Now my Rob and Amber can race in peace!! Truly for a change I'd be happy with any of the Final Four teams winning! Yahoo!

No comments: