Monday, April 04, 2005

Spring break over

Well, thank goodness it's over. I finally have the house back to my lonesome again. And I actually feel like doing some housework again. Well-a little anyway. And I can go somewhere if I want. And then I realize that summer vacation is only about 6 weeks away.

And then I get online this morning and find out that all the hard work I did on Saturday on Find A Grave was for naught, as they had a server problem and everything added Saturday was lost. Damnit! I added over 200 photos and who knows how many names. Damn. Shoulda worked on my website instead, but who knew?? Most likely WILL work on MY site until I know that one is A-ok.

Deadwood rocked last night. But it usually does. I love Doc. I love Brad Dourif. sigh.

Hubby brought me the new TV Guide yesterday, with Josh Holloway (Lost) on the cover. He tells me I can have it on one condition-I tear off the cover and throw it away. HA! And then he hands me one with this big-ass sticker right in the middle of Josh's chest. So while at Wally world this morning, I nabbed me a clean version. :)

No comments: