Thursday, April 07, 2005

Island hopping

Well, Lost totally rocked last night. I was sad to see Boone die, but better than Charlie or Sawyer. And the babby was adorable-although I kept expecting a zoom in to the "666" on its head(or something just as weird).

Tonight is Survivor. And it looks like Ian makes it through another night(according to spoilers). Ian and Tom-I don't think I have ever like a pair of Survivors more than this. Of course, Boston Rob is still by far and away the greatest reality contestant evah!

Repeats on CSI and WaT tonight, but Mikey Waltrip's poker tourney is on Speed at 8pm, so that's cool.

No graving today, too much rain-maybe tomorrow. Spent most of the day reading the TWoP forums about Lost! Boy that is a busy place! And didn't do much else today. Whee. Well, ok I mopped about 2 square feet of the kitchen. Then my arm started hurting again. I am a wuss sometimes. And if pain will get me out of cleaning, by golly Ima doin it!

No comments: