Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New tv shows

I haven't talked about this yet-totally slipped my mind. So here goes from what I have watched so far...

Survivor - Not too bad, I like Ozzy and Cao Boi is funny. Hard to say on the first episode as to who I will pull for-I guess I don't hate anyone yet

Amazing Race- Not too worried about who got eliminated first week. Like the Kentucky couple, good ol rednecks-just like me. The druggies, they are ok. I never root for chick teams, and especially since they are cheerleaders and Miss USA-whatevers-gag. Still remains to be seen who will like and hate.

Mythbusters-has already had a few good episodes this season. My mind has gone blank, though-Wednesday I will add more after the next episode.

Have I watched anything else other than football lately? Can't recall. College-yeah Michigan, Texas losing to OSU sucked, Tennessee losing to gagamaggots always sucksorz. NFL-Titans 0-2 ick, Broncos 1-1(barely) geez, Falcons 2-0 yeah.....Colts 2-0GAG, Ravens 2-0GAG, Raiders 0-2LOL.

Oh and one more Rachael Ray, is she cute or what? Maybe a little too bouncy sometimes-kinda gets on my nerves, but I love watching her. =)

No comments: