Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday

So who didn't see the Saints winning that game? Yeah, like that wasn't fixed. It was hard to watch much of it, because I am so sick of hearing about NO, but I would really like to know if they EVER frickin mentioned Mississippi last night. My bets are on "no". Jerks.

I hate when it rains on the weekends-we get NOTHING done. With the cooler weather and the lower gas prices I am hoping to get the family out graving more on the weekends, but it keeps raining! I have my fingers crossed for this weekend, but the weatherman isn't making me happy.

So the kiddo gets invited to her first slumber party. She is SEVEN. I initially said "no", but we may think about it. At least it is someone we know somewhat well-who was on her softball team the past 2 years. But we have to go out and buy her a sleeping bag now. Ugh.

As to the "myspace" mentioned below-I don't think I will ever go to it again-too much of a hassle to keep up with. Like I said, I have here to blog and my personal website to add photos, etc. I don't need some other place to deal with.

Patch day on Warcraft-may or may not be playing tonight, the way things go with them....not.

No comments: