Sunday, September 10, 2006

Titans

Yes, thank you Titans. And now its official, my life sucks-or all I like sucks.

Titans looked terrible today. I was told all week they would win because they were playing the worst team in the NFL. Well the worst team in the NFL WAS on the field, but it wasn't the Jets. I dont' care if the Titans "scrapped" or got lucky and tied the game, they still couldn't do squat when it counted and dropped one that the Jets kicker was trying to hand to them on a golden platter. Collins, I used to love ya man, but you are not what the Titans need. I almost got excited when Vince came into the game, but it only lasted one series, and I was severely dissappointed that he never really came back in(one 2pt conversion attempt does not count). The defense could not stop 2nd GRADERS, especially our defensive backs. Pathetic. Fisher is hot, but that is a female speaking-the football fan in me thinks FINALLY it is time for him to f'ckin GO. Same old crap from the team. I am not impressed, I am not excited. I am looking to the Falcons now for my football fix.

As to my other teams, well I can't say yet exactly what happened, as I have only seen numbers. But the Falcons won, beating a Carolina team they couldn't beat last year. And the Broncos lost to f'king St louis. WTF happened there????? Ravens won and that sucks almost worse than ANYTHING. It's only 4:22pm as I write this, but the Cowboys are winning(which SUX) and the Colts(whom I dispise) have yet to play. Week one in the NFL season looking like this makes me want to VOMIT and wonder WHY I am a football fan.

It is however genetic, there really isn't anything I can do about it. I am what I am. And sometimes I hate that. But I cannot change it. But if I did, maybe someone somewhere would like me, then again maybe not. Maybe it really is just me.

No comments: