Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So many things...

To talk about today.

First of all, I am very saddened by the death of Steve Irwin. I wasn't his biggest fan, but his death, like only a few others, has really affected me. Just so hard to believe he is gone. I really loved his ESPN commercials where he tackles the Florida Gator(because, of course, I cannot stand UF). He was really fun to watch. Very passionate about the animals, and I loved that about him.

And to Glenn Beck. I do love to listen to him, but his take on Steve's death has pissed me off royally. Yeah, noone is really surprised he died this way-even STEVE said he would probably die to a wild animal! BUT to say it in such a way to imply his stupidity for what he did really pisses me off. No, Glenn, he didn't want to die this way, not now, but he WAS doing his job and what he loved-and that is educating others about animals. Get off your high horse, Glenn.

More later....

No comments: