Monday, July 23, 2007

I hate it but I can't get away from it

Warcraft. As of yesterday, I officially hate it. First of all, let's just say that we've been convinced to do 2 things I couldn't stand in the game: #1 roll Alliance and #2 roll on a PvP server. Family members. Ugh. We, as a trio, have gotten to level 22, which is fine-you don't really come across any fighting anywhere yet. However we had to make the run to Shadowfang Keep. The amount of higher level players that will kill you just because they can is STUPID. What challenge is killing someone 40 levels lower than you who is not even attempting to fight back? Oooh you are soo tough. Not. Does it make you feel better sitting there behind your computer, hoping that some other human being sitting at their computer is getting mad and frustrated over your idiocy? You like trying to ruin another person's day? What pathetic people like the feeling of hurting others? IT SUCKS!!!! And it's why, after last night, I don't ever want to play Warcraft again. Ever. But I know I will, just because our whole family is playing and they are just gonna go "c'mon it's just a game". I can't enjoy myself anymore. I've got 12yr olds laughing at me because I don't care to get epic gear("haha you may have 2 level 70s but I'll have purple gear before you do!!" Uh, shutup.) and I think it's cooler to collect the mini-pets or different travel mounts. ("you shoulda rolled on a RP server but those are dumb". Yeah.)

So I really really want to quit now. And I know I won't. I hate this game.

No comments: