Thursday, July 05, 2007

My website

Ok, so I really have been working on my website some lately. I've added several new cemetery pages(well, the uploads to the site are new, they were visited several years ago), and I am working on adding more to my Tennessee Governors page. I redid a couple of older ones in the new style that I want to change the whole site to eventually. Nothing fancy, just a different style. The site needs work, I know it. And I really feel pathetic for not having worked on it.

I did a couple of my Warcraft goals done(my druid got the epic flying mount and my rogue is now also level 70), but I want to get away from it if I can. I am trying. And after dealing with another moron today who called me names for killing mobs in the same area as them, well, I am just sick of dealing with so many morons. And Warcraft does seem to have an over-abundance of them. And most are probably 12 year olds who think they own the world because they are spoiled brats at home. Or just more of the same idiots in the world who seem to think they are the only people that matter. Ya know, the ones who pop fireworks at midnight, not caring that other people live around them and WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP!! >.<

Anyways, I want to go back to my website. I want to go back to visiting cemeteries-though as I explained in another post, with gas being the cost that it is, day-trips are few and far between. I mean, I still try to squeeze in visits to them whenever we go anywhere, but it just seems we never go anywhere anymore. Yeah, of course the car is paid for now, with 136k miles on it, and NOW is when something will happen to it. So I don't go out alone, or even with the kiddo, so that limits trips to cemeteries to when all 3 of us go out. And when does that happen? Rarely.

Watching a "Dead Like Me" marathon on Sci-Fi. Love this show.

Ok, going to work on the website now.

No comments: