Sunday, July 08, 2007

weirdness

Well, I was about to start this post but for some reason I couldn't click in the "title" box to write a title. I finally managed one by clicking inside the "compose" box and shift-tabbing. Strange.

Typical day I suppose. We went to see "Shrek III". First we went to Murfreesboro, got there early, as usual. Movie to start at 12:15, we are there at 11:30am. But wait, the chick says there might be something wrong with the film and they might not show it so she can't sell tickets to it. "Maybe we would like to watch some other kid movie??" Duhhhh, NO, we came to see "Shrek"! Well, we luckily, probably have time to reach Antioch's theatre, where it is also showing at 12:15.

Off we go. We make it to Antioch by 12:00. Buy our tickets, go inside. Where are the ushers? No idea. We start looking for the right theatre, but the overhead list and every single light-up dislay at each entrance does not list "Shrek" AT ALL! Wait, WHAT? We ask, he says, "er #3" Ok, back to #3. Oh NOW I see the little sign under the big flashy one(that says "Surf's Up") that says "Shrek". Oi. And to top it off, fifteen minutes or so into the movie, the side lights in the theatre do this weird flashing on and off thing for a few moments.

Aside from all that, "Shrek" was very, very funny! Perhaps not as funny as the first two. And learning that the kid in it was voiced by Justin Timberlake made me want to puke.

We did lots of cleaning today. Not as much playing Warcraft. Fine by me. Though my rogue is now almost exalted with Mag'har to get a Talbuk mount. Yeah I know that sounds totally weird to anyone not familiar with Warcraft. Heh.

No comments: