Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rutherford County Tombstone Photo Project

I have finally re-added this page to my website. Shame I don't really have anything linked there yet. Over 700 cemeteries to add either basic info or a full page with photos and transcription. It's a LOT of work. And having to go back and re-do a lot of the photos to add my name to them so people will stop stealing them. Stinks but it has to be done. I just wish I could set myself down and FOCUS and get it done. I drift too easily, check message boards, check Google Earth, check Worldconnect, get distracted trying to find just the right info and spend too much time on something else.

And now its snowing. But not sticking to the ground. Bummer. But it did snow enough last night for the kiddo to get a snow day.

No comments: