Monday, September 29, 2008

Nashville City Cemetery Living History Tour

This took place on Saturday. I must say that, though I've been there numerous times and know quite a bit about the history there, I never stop loving hearing the stories told about it and the people buried there.

This is just a short note to say how much I enjoyed the tour. I hope to add some photos I took as well as a bit of info from the reenactors. They did an incredible job. The restoration that has gone on at the cemetery is excellent as well. The place looks so different compared to the first time I visited back in 1996. I hope to visit again when there aren't as many visitors there. Speaking of which, there appeared to be an excellent turn out for the tour-always good to see!

1 comment:

lorbsel said...

Dang, I missed it! I look forward to seeing your photos!