Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sicker than a dog

Yesterday sucked. I couldn't even get out of bed. And I hate throwing up more than just about anything. At least I feel better today. And "Amazing Race" was awesome last night.(I'm glad I was able to stay awake for it) Rob is a STUD and I just adore him!! Ooh and I got the TV Guide today with him on the cover. Yummy. I have so much to do now, to catch up. And "Lost" is a repeat tonight, that sucks. But NEW "South Park" YEAH! And a new "Mythbusters".

Went by one new graveyard today down in Murfreesboro. One that hadn't been transcribed yet to my knowledge. I love finding things like that, things that may not have been seen by anyone that cares in quite a long time. Makes me feel good. I wish I could find a word for that. Anyways...

No comments: