Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Well finally

Couldn't get in yesterday. Not that I'm in any rush. Got sick again last week-damn Sonic food. Decent weekend as Mikey finished 7th in both races. Too bad the Jr fans think its only because he was driving Jrs old cars. Shut the fuck up.

The kid had her first softball practice yesterday. So cute, she had so much fun. Its all 5- and 6-yr olds. But she was about the only one doing any hustling for the ball in the field. I'm sure the others will get better. She hit pretty good too. Her and another littler girl were knocking the crud outa the ball. I can't wait to see her in her little uniform. Not gonna yell at her and hope she is better than me and "live through her" blah blah blah, but I don't want to act like she does nothing wrong. She will learn to lose gracefully, but LOSING is part of life. These people who don't want to fail kids or whatever because they don't want to hurt their feelings ARE hurting our youth. Anyways...

"Deadwood" rocked Sunday night. I love this show.

Found some great graveyards in the eastern part of the county on Friday. One kinda spooky one too-this damn rooster or whatever was like screaming! the few minutes I was there. It didn't sound like a rooster-it sounded like someone screaming. I didn't stay long there, but I really want to go back soon-with someone! Found another one in Wilson Co that is awesomely old and had Revolutionary War soldiers and some great carvings.

Save Terry Schiavo, please God. Take her quickly or get her away from that ass of a "husband".

No comments: