Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snow day

Haha. Snow day. A few flakes and we get to sit for an extra two hours to wait for the school bus. And then I drove around in the flurries looking for some more graveyards down towards 840. I think there are a few down there, but I just can't find them alone while driving. I did find one in another subdivision I had been looking for. Must have not been on the right street cos its right there. And then more time on research. Fun, but it hopefully proved fruitful as I think I may have found a few more cemeteries nearby on the zoning maps. Now I just need to get to them. I thought I couldn't wait for Winter to visit the cemeteries without worrying about weeds and bugs but I think now I just want it a bit warmer so I can get outside and do some walking.

Amazing Race tonight!! YEAH! Go Rob and Amber!!! Nothing else on tonight. But one more day until another awesome LOST!!!!

No comments: