Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm going to hate today.

One year later. I cannot believe it has been one year. And all the are gonna friggin talk about today is New Orleans. F*cking New Orleans. I am sick to death of hearing about them. THE HURRICANE HIT MISSISSIPPI!! THE EYE WENT OVER BAY ST LOUIS-The towns of Waveland, Bay St Louis, Pass Christian, Long Beach, Gulfport, Biloxi, Pascagoula, Ocean Springs-were all nearly WIPED COMPLETELY AWAY. The roughly mile or so from the beach in look as if someone just ERASED it. GONE!!!!! Not flooded, "oh boohoo my shit has mold on it now" GONE!!!!!


Ugh. All I am gonna do is cry all day. That is it. Try to watch the shows in the futile hope that they will talk about Mississippi. And cry. I will go to the library and grocery store, because I have too-I cannot glue myself to this or I may just truly lose it.

I will probably talk more about it later.

No comments: