Sunday, August 13, 2006

Back to school

So, it is football season and back to school-my two favorite times of the year. Means summer heat is almost gone too. I like it. Tomorrow is the kiddo's first full day in school, my first real full day of peace. I'm not sure what I will do with myself. Maybe play the game for awhile. For sure work on the website. Clean? Well, maybe. Probably save that for later in the week. :/

The Titans played last night. Can't say much, except same old play-calling in certain situations. I could SO be a defensive coordinator on any team playing against them because at least half the time I was calling their play before they ran it just from the formations. And I had really hoped since McNair left(traitor) that the offense might change also. Nope. At least not from what I saw last night. I love Jeff Fisher, but his play-calling(yeah, I am sure he calls the plays even though Chow is now designing them) is always the same. We saw hardly anything new last night. I am just hoping it was the "vanilla" play-calling the tv guys called it and that things change before real game #1. Otherwise it will be a long long season. And they play Denver next week, so I will be watching the Broncos more closely, especially when Cutler gets in the game. Can't help but pull for my beloved Broncos. =)

Well, I am hungry. I should probably go get lunch ready. I really should clean my desk off, it is a disaster area. Oh and turn on the Perry March trial-that #$%^& needs to fry. And his smirking jerk of a lawyer.

No comments: