Thursday, August 24, 2006

No Glenn, nooooo!

Dammit!! The stupid-ass radio station here in this market, 1510 WLAC, is moving Glenn Beck to a tape-delayed later hour soon! ARE THEY RETARDED?????? They don't seem to care if Glenn is the third-most listened to radio show in America, they want to put some local yahoo on in that time slot. DAMMIT! I would protest them if I thought it would matter, but then I would miss listening to Glenn!! And I need my Glenn fix every day. I just hope it isn't too late in the afternoon, because Rush is on at 11, then Sean at 2pm. At 5 is sports and I am afraid that is where Glenn will be put AND IT WILL SUCK because by 5pm I am fixing dinner and doing other things and not listening to the radio! ESPECIALLY since Glenn's tv show is on at 6pm here!!!!

DAMMIT WLAC YOU SUCK!!!!

No comments: