Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Past the weekend

Tuesday morning. We are working on some rearranging of the den, and it is so cluttered in here right now. Moved wall shelves to over my desk, so now my Waltrip collection hovers over me, and I like it. We had to repaint the walls where the shelves were, however, and cannot move the new bookshelves to that space for at least another day. So there are stacks of books and boxes of stuff sitting everywhere. Frustrating to say the least.

And it is Tuesday, Warcraft maintanence morning. (whoa thunder just hit, hopefully I will stay online!) So time to work on the website. And hopefully get so into it that I cannot stop myself from doing mainly that. I have managed to get many photos from the old computer, and need to work on cropping, resizing and identifying them to make them ready for the site, as well as doing some massive makeover work on the site. I like the new look though, not so dark and depressing(except where it needs to be). (see "Life is short..." link to right)

And now my stomach rumbles. Time to eat. OH and HOORAY we are getting a Dunken Donuts here in my town in the coming months....FINALLY!!! We have no Krispy Kreme(hell I don't even know where the closest one is except maybe somewhere near downtown Nashville, dammit) so hooray for the Dunken to bring one to MY town!!

No comments: