Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday morning

and hoping that this new storm, Ernesto, stays well away from Mississippi. Go anywhere else BUT Mississippi. Please. It is difficult enough dealing with the one year anniversary this week-no need to bring more storms this way.

As for the football draft last night, well I didn't want part of the picking, but when the hub's first pick was some RB I'd never heard of and his second pick was Randy Moss, I left the room. He has an "ok" team I suppose, but we think that every year, and every year we get trounced. And I HATE the thought of having to pull for someone or some team I cannot stand. At least he picked a few Broncos, that makes me happy. =)

And the Nascar race? I turned it over to that a few times(while watching the Titans/Falcons) and everytime they were only ever showing Jr. AND HE WASN"T EVEN IN FIRST OR SECOND PLACE!! I AM SO F'N SICK OF SEEING JR EVERYWHERE!! He has ruined Nascar for me. And then at one point, TNT guys are doing a "through the field" and THEY SKIP Michael and pick up with the guy behind him!!! HELLOOO YOU MORONS! Grrrrr. Mikey finished 16th, pretty damn good for him this year.

I need to go read the paper.

No comments: