Friday, August 11, 2006

Where am I?

Yeah, playing World of Warcraft. And that's about it. So much to do, so little time. School starts for the kiddo on Monday. Need to get back to the website. Need to get AWAY from Warcraft. Can I do it? Someone help me, tell me how to STOP PLAYING????? I feel like a drug addict who knows that I should be doing something else and just cannot stop. And not to mention beginning to deal with idiots who are now starting to tell me how to play.

Oh great, just as I write this the friggin cable goes out. Lovely day, friggin rollercoaster-car dies, that's $500, but wait-hooray my website is restored!-now the cable goes out while I am trying to work on fixing the site up and type here. Up, down, up, down. CRAP!

As I was saying(and now typing on notepad and saving so I don't lose my train of thought)...I need to get back to where I was. I have lost my way. I was a good person, doing good things(at least I thought so), and now I am playing a video game all day and argueing with someone over whether or not I should be using math to make my friggin character better. (because frankly I don't give a flying FLIP if my character is better than anyone else's-I don't have this "e-peen" thingie going on that apparently MOST of the other players do. I really, really need to get away from this game. It is tearing me up. Actually I think it is the dealing with other people that is tearing me up, same way it happened at Find A Grave. Most other people just piss me off. Why is it ok to try to ruin someone else's day? Make ya feel good? Some people must have really pathetic lives if it makes them feel better to try to ruin someone else's day. And it seems to be that ALOT of people who play this game get off on just that-ruining someone else's day. I can't deal with these people anymore. Ten months is more than enough to have played and I NEED to be done with it before I have ANOTHER nervous breakdown.

joy.

No comments: