Friday, August 18, 2006

Guilty!

Yes, yes yes!! I knew it all along. I am certain that the jury got it right. Perry March is found guilty of killing his wife, Janet. The Tennessean article, just in case you haven't heard about it. It has been big news around here. They have covered it on "48 hours" on CBS. She "dissappeared" just about 2 weeks before I moved to Tennessee, so it was the first big news story I saw when I arrived here. And now it concludes. The way I figured and hoped it would. Good is all I can say. And I wish to never have to see his lawyers smug mug on tv ever again-will someone please wipe that smirk off his damn face?? Geez.

And now to "not guilty", and that is what I feel about this FREAK who is confessing to the Ramsey murder. Not a chance do I believe him. How did he know about the secret room? How did he know exactly how much money the father had gotten in a bonus and ask for that in a ransom note? Tooooo many questions. And the guy is just a freak.

And back to working on my website. Trying to make it more light colored, not so dark and depressing. Maybe it will look better that way. Who knows.

No comments: