Friday, May 23, 2008

Complain, complain, complain

Dear God,
Grant me the courage to change those things I can
Grant me the patience to accept those things I can't change
Grant me the wisdom to know the difference between the two

I am so sick of people complaining about gas prices. Complaining isn't going to do anything. I wanted to write a much longer post about this, but really I don't feel like complaining about complainers matters much. We are nowhere near rich, but I guarantee you our wallets are not hurting at this time. It's called budgeting. Our food bills are not ANY higher than they were 6 months ago or a year ago. Life goes on, ADJUST.

Isn't there anyone else out there TRYING to have a positive attitude in spite of the situation in America? I LOVE AMERICA! I AM ALWAYS PROUD TO BE AMERICAN! I CAN DO IT(not I could do it, but I'd rather sit here and complain about it instead)! Is there a forum for people who like to have fun and not complain all the time? I wish I could find it, just to have someone to talk to about POSITIVE things.

No comments: