Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Must...take...photos!


So I drove around yesterday looking for something to photograph. It isn't easy when you don't want to go to far from home(not for gas reasons, I just prefer to stay closer to home when my kid is in school, just in case). So I checked out each of the boat ramp areas close by on Percy Priest Lake. And at most of them I got weird stares from creepy old men fishing and had to just keep on going. But I did manage to see a few Blue Herons that I could attempt to take pictures of. And it's not easy from a car that is running to take long distance photos-the shaking makes most of the photos out of focus. This one turned out alright though and I wanted to post it here.

I worked quite a bit on the website yesterday, got the "Abandoned Places" done and uploaded. I am almost done with "Interesting Architecture" and then will probably start on "Bridges". For some reason, the pages look really good on my computer, but not quite as good when I check them out on hubby's computer. Could be his settings or something. I just hope they look 'decent' for anyone who might stumble upon the site and check it out. Not that I care, I'm pretty sure nobody ever looks at my website OR this blog. It's just for me anyway, and I think maybe sometimes my mom and sister check it out too. Sometimes. When I remind them. Heh.

No comments: