Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Photo(s) of the day...


I really like this photo. It was taken on Saturday, May 17, 2008 at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival in Triune, Tennessee. I used my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi with a 75-300mm Ultrasonic Canon Zoom Lens. This horse was itching to get going! It was a shame that we missed most of the jousting for the day, but at least I did get a few shots in.


This is a shot of the Muse Cemetery here in Rutherford County. It was once hidden far back in the woods somewhere behind John Coleman School and the Square D factory. We attempted to follow the trail behind JCE several years ago, but the weeds and spider webs were far too thick. Then about a year ago, the town of Smyrna extended the Smyrna Greenway around behind the school and lo and behold it went right beside the long forgotten little graveyard. I was thrilled and shamefully it took me quite awhile to get out there to actually photograph it. I did just that this past weekend. The photos and names will be added to my website soon.

No comments: